This is a sterling silver and Cubic Zirconia pendant. It has twelve graduated cubic zirconia stones set into a slightly curving pendant. It is called a journey pendant because it symbolizes the path one takes through life.
* solid sterling silver pendant and chain
* has twelve clear cubic zirconia diamond simulant stones in graduated sizes from 1mm to 4mm
* all stones prong set by hand
* the pendant is almost 1 1/2 inches long
* Diamonds are the birthstone for April.
Cubic zirconia stones were invented as a cost effective way to have the look and glamour of diamonds but at a fraction of the price. Cubic Zirconia has a lot of sparkle or "fire" due to the manufacturing process which produces crystal clear items with no flaws.